10. Paid listings. We do not give refunds or partial refunds for any paid listings. Be cautious of how many featured days you reserve and pay for. We only have a limited number of spots available for featured listings. Therefore, once you reserve specific days for featured placements, we do not refund for unused days. a) Featured ads are placed above all search results, within one (1) of the first ten (10) slots on every page. Featured ads are displayed based on an algorithm that reveals ads based on zip code; these ads will share placement with other subscribed customers and will cycle through evenly. b) Free listings are placed below Featured listings. The placement of free listings is based on date posted (the most recent posted listing having the higher placement above later posted listings). c) A ribbon highlights a feature of your rental property and is displayed for the life of your listing (30 days). Ribbons are displayed with a banner and text highlighting an amenity or feature on the front photo of your listing.
11. Intellectual Property Protection. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Sites any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. If you believe copyrighted work is available on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notification must include the following: a) Identification of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works; b) Identification of the allegedly infringing material, together with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material; c) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address; d) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work identified in this notification is being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; e) A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed; and f) An electronic signature and/or acknowledgement of the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on its behalf. When we receive proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the party infringing the alleged copyright infringement. If you believe your material was mistakenly removed due to copyright infringement, you may submit a counter notification to email@example.com.
Your counter notification must include the following: a) Identification of the allegedly infringing material that was removed or disabled by us and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; b) A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; c) Your name, address and telephone number and a statement that the you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in which the address provided by you is located and will accept service of process from you. If you are located outside the United States, you must include a statement that you consents to the jurisdiction of any United States federal district court in which we may be found; and d) An electronic signature and/or acknowledgment. e) Upon receipt of a counter notification we will take the following steps: f) Inform you that we will replace the allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and g) Replace the removed allegedly infringing material or cease disabling access to it not less than ten (10) nor more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification; provided We have not been supplied with evidence that a court order to restrain the infringing material from being used on the Sites.
27. Online Rental Applications. As part of the Services, we will provide you notification of and access to tenant applications. You accept all responsibility, liability and obligations associated with the safekeeping and confidentiality of such tenant applications. You further agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless as a result of any claims resulting from your access to tenant applications.
28. Credit Checks and Background Reporting. As part of the Service we have partnered with third-party credit and background reporting agencies. As part of this service, when a landlord requests a credit report from a prospective tenant, we will give the tenant the option to order a credit report to be shared with the requesting landlord. During this process we may ask for personally identifiable information (including Social Security Number) that we will share with our third-party reporting agencies for the purposes of generating those reports. Any information we gather from you relative to credit and background reports will not be stored by us (except temporarily to facilitate each specific report) nor will this information be used for any other purpose than facilitating these credit and background reports. We are not responsible for the contents of any credit report, whether correct or incorrect. Credit and background reporting is provided by third-parties and may not be available at all times due to reasons beyond our control. The screening fee is non-refundable and each screening is only good for use on a single application and cannot be transferred to applications for other properties or landlords.If you have any questions regarding these services or the reports contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
29. Identity Verification.To ensure the safety and protection our customers, prior to allowing access to certain features of the service, we require identify verification either directly with us or through third-party identification verification services. Identity verification may require further information based on your credit profile. For Experian PreciseID verification, you acknowledge and understand that you are providing ‘written instructions’ to us under the Fair Credit Reporting Act authorizing us to obtain information from your personal credit profile or other information from Experian. You authorize us to obtain such information solely to confirm your identity. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO REQUIRE US TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF ANY USER ON THE WEBSITE NOR WILL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO VERIFY ANY USER’S IDENTITY.
30. Rental Forms. All forms are provided as-is and without any warranties, implied or express. Users are advised to always verify the validity of any form in light of your state and local laws, court decisions, and statutory changes. Because situations and properties differ, Users should always consult their own legal counsel for advice and to make sure that the forms are properly used. If you have any questions about how to fill out these forms or how to properly serve them, it is important that you consult with your legal counsel. Nothing in the forms shall be considered legal advice nor shall User have any claim against Rentler, its agents, or attorneys nor against the attorneys who provided the forms. User shall use the forms at its own risk and shall hold harmless Rentler, its agents, or attorneys and the attorneys who provided the forms from any and all liability.Any disputes between Landlord and Tenant with respect to any rental forms provided by Rentler must be resolved outside of the Services and Website. Rentler does not have control of or assume any liability for actions of Users on the Service, including, but not limited to the content of any rental agreements.These forms are protected under Federal copyright laws. They may only be used by current clients of Rentler. They may not be copied or changed. Users may not modify the forms, may not copy them in whole or in part, and may not allow others to utilize the forms.
Upon signing up for the Service, you expressly agree and authorize us to charge your provided credit card or debit card, in advance, a fee for access to the Service (the "Forms"). You acknowledge that we reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Fee and billing methods. Your payment grants you access to the Service for that single unit. You may purchase additional subscriptions to use the Services for additional properties. The Fee will be charged at the time of use. For certain payment methods, the issuer of your payment method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges. Check with your bank and credit card issuers for details. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE, AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED SERVICES. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend our offered services.